15 delicious fruity drink recipes to help you stay cool and refreshed!
Check out 15 Fruity Drinks for Summer
(Click the images in the slider above for the recipes. The collection of recipes is on Foodie.com)
When the calendar turns to June and the temperature starts rising, all I can think about are cold drinks. Specifically cold fruity drinks. They are just so refreshing! This is a great collection of fruity drinks that are perfect for cooling off this summer. There are alcoholic and virigin drink recipes in this collection, so you will be able to find something for whatever mood you are in! What are some of your favorite summer drinks? Here are a few of my favorites, but be sure to check out the collection above for all 15 great beverages!
1. Refreshing Cucumber Lime Margarita – Tastes Lovely
2. Strawberry Lemonade Slush – Six Sisters’ Stuff
3. Frozen Pineapple Cilantro Mojito – Baking a Moment
4. Raspberry Rosewater Cocktail – Blahnik Baker
5. Cara Cara Orange Strawberry Coconut Smoothie – Chez CateyLou
Disclosure: This is a sponsored opportunity with Foodie.com. All opinions are 100% my own.