Green Chile Chicken Soup is flavorful and hearty – packed with veggies, beans, and chicken, it is the perfect thing to whip up for a quick and satisfying fall dinner.
It is officially soup season, and I am so excited about it! One of my absolute favorite things to make on fall weekends is a big pot of soup. This Green Chile Chicken Soup is the first soup I made this fall, and we absolutely loved it. It is so flavorful and is packed with tons of veggies, chicken, and beans – filling, healthy, and delicious.
And today is Mystery Dish day! Our host this month is Zainab from Blahnik Baker. She was one of the first friends I made in the blog world and she is just the best – if you haven’t seen her blog I definitely recommend it. You will love her and all of her delicious baked goods!
For some reason, I had a hard time with this month’s ingredients. The list was:
Green tea or matcha powder
Prickly pear cactus
and we had to use 3. I was feeling so un-creative, but then at the last minute was inspired by Green Chiles and decided to make green chile chicken soup. And in the end, I used FOUR ingredients – green chiles, pinto beans, cardamom, and feta.
This soup is so easy to make and is full of tons of healthy ingredients – onions, carrots, celery, chicken breast, pinto beans, tomatoes and of course green chiles. It is packed with flavor and nutrition. I served it topped with fresh lime juice, which brightens up all the flavors. Then I garnished with chopped cilantro and some feta cheese. The southwestern / Mexican flavors in this soup are delicious, and it is the perfect fall dinner!
- Green Chile Chicken Soup – Chez CateyLou
- Crockpot Chicken Chilli Stew – Yummy Healthy Easy
- Spiced Apple Crisp – I Want Crazy
- Kale Salad with Sesame-Lime Dressing – The Pajama Chef
- Spiced Mini Skillet Apple Crisp – Culinary Couture
- Pan Seared Pork Chops with Spicy Apple Chutney – Flavor the Moments
- Matcha Swirl Cheesecake – Baking a Moment
- Green Chile Cheese Pinwheels – I Dig Pinterest.
- Baked Apple Donuts with Cardamom Cream Cheese Glaze – Joyful Healthy Easy
- Vegan Gluten-Free Ginger Walnut Apple Pie Bars – The Sweet-Tooth Life
- Apple Feta Salad with Toasted Sesame Seeds – The Well Floured Kitchen
- Apple Cardamon Crisp – Blahnik Baker
It is soup season, and I am quite excited about it! Here are some of my faves.