You won’t believe the smooth and creamy texture in this Dairy Free Toasted Coconut Ice Cream! You won’t miss the dairy at all!
With summer coming quickly to an end, some other bloggers and I decided that we needed to celebrate all things ice cream – so we declared this week to be ice cream week!! Although, every week in the summer is ice cream week to me…I think you know by now my love for ice cream! However what is different about this Ice Cream Week is that I want to give you an awesome ice cream making package, worth over $265! Scroll to the bottom and enter to win!
I made something a little different for this blog of mine – a Dairy Free Toasted Coconut Ice Cream. It is smooth and rich and creamy, and contains absolutely no dairy!
I decided to go dairy-free for this coconut ice cream because someone close to me was recently diagnosed with a dairy intolerance. So I thought it would be fun to try out something new – and let me tell you, I didn’t miss the cream at all! A can of coconut milk gives this ice cream a rich and creamy texture. I love lots of “chunks” in my ice cream, so I added tons of toasted coconut and some chopped up vegan chocolate – each bite of smooth and creamy coconut ice cream is full of toasted coconut and chocolate chunks – it is out of this world!
Do you like ice cream? Well, you’re in luck – 18 other bloggers and I have all created some awesome ice cream recipes to share with you, and we are partnering to bring you a delectable ice cream making giveaway. Check out all the blogs below to see the innovative ice cream recipes throughout the week:
Ashley at Spoonful of Flavor // Ashley at Cookie Monster Cooking // Madison at Wetherills Say I Do // Erin at The Speckled Palate // Julia at Tag & Tibby // LeAndra at Love & Flour // Molly at Hey There Sunshine // Nick at Macheesmo // Meredith at Meredith Noelle // Heather at Sugar Dish Me // Linda at Brunch with Joy // Katie at Twin Stripe // Erica at Crumby Cupcake // Beth at bethcakes // Meghan at Cake ‘n Knife // Dan at The Food in my Beard // Bethany at Bethany Grow // Cate at Chez CateyLou // Susannah at Feast + West
If you want to join in the fun, we’re using the hashtag #weekofsundaes on social media all week long!
One lucky winner will get this BIG ice cream making prize pack that’s worth more than $265! See the Rafflecopter below to enter to win this amazing set. The prize pack includes:
- A Cuisinart Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker with double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl // $165 value
- A Chef’s Choice Waffle Cone Express Ice Cream Cone Maker // $70 value
- Set of four 6-ounce Tovolo Mini Sweet Treats Tubs // $13 value
- A Zeroll Original Ice Cream Scoop // $19.95 value
- Enter the giveaway through the Rafflecopter widget below. Everyone gets a free entry! You can enter multiple times, up to 20 additional entries by following the ice cream week contributors on social media. (If you’ve followed in the past, that counts! Just enter the info as prompted.) All entries will be verified. No purchase is necessary to win.
- The giveaway is open until Monday, Sept. 7, 2015 at 10 a.m. EST. One winner will be chosen at random and emailed within 48 hours. Winners must claim prize within 48 hours of initial contact. The retail value of the prize is $265. Prizes shown in the graphic are the only ones available.
- Open to U.S. residents with a valid shipping address only. Must be 18 years of age as of Aug. 17, 2015.